Thursday, December 17, 2009

Talk to Your Boyfriend

If you have experienced a low libido or a lack of sex drive then I am sure that you have had at least one argument or unhappy chat with your boyfriend, or even girlfriend, about it. I know that when I had a low female sex drive I could go for weeks without thinking about or wanting sex and not even realize it. But my boyfriend sure did.

He finally blew up one day, after being patient and being shut down repeatedly he couldn't take it any more. It was rather eye opening to hear his perspective on my lack of sexual desire. He said that he felt unwanted, and even questioned if I was cheating on him. He couldn't understand because he said that he is so attracted to me and wants to be sexual with me all the time and it never goes away for him, so why didn't I feel the same way?

At the time I didn't really know the answer, I just knew that I didn't want sex. It wasn't him at all but I realized that I needed to talk to him about this and try to change it before I lost him for good or he went elsewhere to have his sexual needs fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment